- Made of the highest-quality raw materials.
- Accurate size, thickness and square size.
- Stable quality
- Superb Hydrophilic treatment.
- Easy-to-operate, suitable for different working environments
- Exceptional Processing Latitude and fast processing time.
- Can be processed by manual, automatic or immersion processing
- High exposure sensitivity
- Optimum and rapid contact between film and plate due to specially treated surface Vacuum assistant Layer .
10. High contrast both after exposure, with colour change, and after development Reduced consumption of developer
11. . Compatability with all kinds of universal developers
12. . Ease of pre-press quality checks
13. High tone quality(High resolution power and high dot reproduction)
14. Rapid ink-water balance. Permits Faster ink application and a reduction in the number of start-up sheets.
15. Long run length
16. Can be used for all kinds of offset machines: Heidelberg, Roland, Hamada , Ryobi, Komori, Solnar, K.B.A., AB Dick, Adast, Multilith, Goss, Sakurai, Rotaprint, Crabtree and so on.
17. Can be used for all kinds of printing jobs: Sheet fed presses, Web presses, Continuous stationary, Packaging, Metal decorating, Cartons.
|SPECIFICS OF Pass P.S.Plate.(JPP111)
||Electrically – mechanically – chemically – multi grained and anodized
||0.15, 0.20, 0.24, 0.25, 0.28, 0.30, 0.40(mm)
||Standard 1050 H18 Aluminum alloy.(minimum purity: over 99.5%)
||365 – 436nm UV radiation
|Resolution per Ugra/Fogra
|8 Microns 2-98% (175lpi)
|Sensitivity : To clear 0.15 density
(Ugra step3, Fuji step4)
||Green(Coating color) to Light green: after exposure.
Light green to Green :after development.
|Length of run(Impression)
||Unbaked: 100,000copies of impression.
Baked: 500,000copies of impression.
Depending upon printing conditions like press, ink, paper and so on.
||Plates are sensitive to light. Handle under yellow safelight (UV Free) until processed.
Yellow fluorescent light is allowed. Tolerance of fluorescent light: 30w, 1.5m apart, within 30 seconds. Avoid a direct ray of light.
||18-24 months when stored in a dark, cool and dry space.
(temperature: 5~25 ºC and humidity: 50%)